"Publications That Make 100% Difference"
In addition to MEB publications, supplementary publications and materials will be provided in our schools.
- Summarized Unit Sheets (KÖF): This book is designed to cover all the achievements of a unit. Brief summaries of the benefits were supported by abundant testing without the need for a separate question bank.
- Question Banks (SB): Books with plenty of questions on all subjects.
- Leaf Tests (YT): There are three types of tests: part recovery tests covering department gains, unit recovery tests covering unit gains, and general repetition tests covering all units.
- Foreign Languages Publications: BIL Schools offer programs and publications that are customized for students who want to study foreign languages.
- Counselling Publications: BİL Schools Counselling and Psychological Counselling Department offers original, private and professional publications within the annual academic work plan for teachers, students and parents.
- “READ-BİL” Project Culture Books: It offers reading sets for future generations and every students who like reading and can read everywhere.
- Scientific Publications: It offers magazines and books on technology and next generation projects.
- Learning Materials: It offers smart board and tablet-compatible, web-based e-learning content.
- Digital Publications: They are web based programs that our students learn everywhere with interactive content at all stages of education and training.